Saturday, December 21, 2013

Make a Resolution to be Humane.

Make a Resolution to be Humane.
 
I am a vegetarian.  This is how I should have lived my entire life but I was blind. About a decade ago I finally stopped and asked myself where the supplies of food in the grocery store came from.  I immediately stopped eating other living beings.
 I asked myself where the supplies of food in the grocery store came from.  I immediately stopped eating other living beings.
 
If you can be brave go to Meat.org and watch the video.
And you need to be brave to watch this video but the fact is this is reality of what humans allow by closing their eyes and remaining ignorant. The content is horrific and covers every living being humans eat. Content warning. But be brave and call for change.


 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Welcome!